Typical Trentino products in our shop, here in Trento
We are the store in front of the MUSE, under the arcades, recognizable by the external seats built reusing the traditional pallets You can enter the heart of the typical, taste the products on the counter guided by our experienced staff. Sit down to eat at noon or have a nice aperitif (our Apericante, the Aperitivo dal Marcante) And have everything you need for an excellent gastronomic souvenir.
Large selection of:
- cheeses: over 53 types of proposals. Vaccines, goats, pecorino, little, medium or very seasoned. Vacuum-packed to take them home and preserve their flavor.
- over 40 types of salami: from speck of pork, national leg, to that of venison, turkey and goose. Different salamis, game salami, cooked or raw ham, bresaola
of beef, pork and deer…
- alpine sauces of venison, roe, deer and chamois to dress polenta or pasta
- teas, rye bread and crackers, desserts such as fregolotti cake or blueberry biscuits
- persecche dal Marcante, apples and other dehydrated fruit in convenient snack packs
- chocolate of the Alps, simple or enriched with berries
- honeys of various kinds, including extraordinary honeys with nuts and hazelnuts, sweets and jellies based on honey, royal jelly and so on
- high mountain vegetables, including organic vegetables, in oil or sweet and sour: from wild garlic to dandelion, from Torbole broccoli to celery root veils. Up to the Buonenrico, Aglio della Regina and so on
- and what about sauerkraut, simple antioxidants, with apples or with onions, white or red. Fantastic to the natural toast (with the addition of carrot, apple and pine nut compote!) Or warmed with dishes and polenta
- good the rustic polenta or Taragna, large or refined, with a thousand flavors combined with roe deer, cheeses, dried mushrooms, etc.
- special compotes for cheeses, in addition to the classic honey or honeydew from the Marcante, jams and marmalades, also organic
- pasta from the Felicetti pasta factory in Predazzo
If you wish to make a special gift, we can pack a basket or bag full of specialties to amaze you! At Christmas, but also throughout the year, to turn every gift into a party.